RETURNSOur policy lasts 30 days from the receiving date.
Contact email@example.com for refunds or questions! We respond within 24-48 hours.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Eligibility for returns includes: defective or damaged items upon arrival, items lost in transit, or the wrong item was shipped differently than what you placed on your order.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. If you cannot find it or do not have it -> send us an email and we can help :).
- If the item is damaged we will require an image or video showing the issue with the product to be approved and then move to the next step.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a few days. Processing time will depend on your bank.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Lost, Stolen, or Undelivered Packages
- PLEASE NOTE that we are NOT responsible for lost, stolen or undelivered packages. ALL LOST, STOLEN OR RETURNED packages are the responsibility of the buyer. In the rare event of a mail carrier failure, please contact your local carrier directly with any questions or concerns.
Damaged or Incorrect Products
If you receive a damaged item you must notify us within 3 days of receipt at firstname.lastname@example.org for a replacement item or a refund to be issued. Also send photos of damaged items and packaging it arrived in. (USPS requires this to file a claim). It is the customers' responsibility to inspect all deliveries within 3 business days of receipt. Any damages resulting in customer cutting package with scissors will not be replaced.
Accidents happen! If you have received an incorrect item in your order please contact us at email@example.com so we can get a replacement package out to you as soon as possible!
- Sale items are all FINAL SALE & cannot be returned or exchanged unless they fall under the same policies listed above of course.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be emailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we still will send the refund to the the individual who paid for the item, in this case; the gift giver.
Shipping Fees For Returns
- Shipping and boxing fees must be covered by the person that made the order and wishes to send it back for their return.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process your request within 24-48 hours.